The Chris & Kathleen Koch AACA Library & Research Center is free and open to the public during our regular hours of operation. While visiting the library you can view any of our books or look at specific information regarding one of your cars or maybe just an automobile topic that you are interested in. For those of you that can’t make it out to the library in person, we offer off-site research available to anyone who is interested to be completed by library staff.
If you are interested in off-site research, please fill in the Research Request Form below as completely as possible. We will search our collection and then contact you with a list of available information and the applicable fees. We aim to reply to each request within 1 business week, but during busy times of the year it can take 2-4 weeks or longer to complete your request – we appreciate your patience! Shipping is fulfilled via the US Postal Service only.
- AACA Members – First 2 hours free per year with up-to-date paid membership dues; $30 per hour afterwards
- Non-members – $30 per hour
Photocopy & Digital Scan Fees (Scans up to 600 dpi, JPEG, PDF, TIFF)
- Non-commercial $1 per page/scan (black & white, color print, or digital scan)
- Commercial Use $20 per page/scan (black & white, color print, or digital scan)
Maps & Blueprints Reproduction Fees
- $2 per square foot
Audiovisual Reproduction Fees
- Reproductions available on a case-by-case basis
Processing & Shipping Fees
- AACA Members – Only pay for the cost of shipping
- Non-members – Processing fee of $15 plus the cost of shipping
Research Request Form
To request research assistance from a librarian, please fill out the form below. The more information you give us, the easier it is for us to get started on your request. Alternatively, you may call us at 717-534-2082, or email Amoi Goldman at firstname.lastname@example.org.